European Cities Marketing|
gives you information about and access to the things you want to do. Providing links to the official tourism websites of 200 very attractive European cities in Europe, we help people find and plan their city breaks.
For any inquiries concerning this web site please contact:
- The tourism web pages are selected by European Cities Marketing, which is an association of tourist offices and Convention Bureaus in Europe. European Cities Marketing is the leading professional network promoting and linking the interests of European cities in the leisure and convention sectors.
- The website has been developed by researchers at MODUL University Vienna and at the Institute for Tourism and Leisure Studies at the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration.
- Although the links to official city tourism websites are monitored carefully, the pagemasters do not accept any responsibility for the content or the functionality of these websites or for the tourist services of the linked cities.
- We are grateful for any comment useful to improve this service. We are not able to answer inquiries of travellers.
- Please address such inquiries directly to the involved cities‘ tourist offices.
- City tourism managers not yet member of the European Cities Marketing network are invited to join in.